From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Bronzegate is the seat of House Buckler in the stormlands. The castle is located on the kingsroad between the Wendwater and Storm's End. Felwood is to the west and Haystack Hall is to the northeast.
Monfryd V Durrandon, a Storm King, defeated the Holy Brotherhood of the Andals in the Battle of Bronzegate.
During Aegon's Conquest, the Last Storm was fought in the hills south of Bronzegate.
A Clash of Kings
Brienne of Tarth passes Bronzegate while traveling from Tarth to Highgarden.
A Storm of Swords
Lord Ralph Buckler hosts the Dornish retinue of Oberyn Martell during their journey north to King's Landing.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Stormlands
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Map of the South
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: Andals in the Stormlands.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Journeys.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Bronzegate.