From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Born||In 278 AC or 279 AC|
Elwood Meadows is the Lord of Grassfield Keep and the head of House Meadows. He is a cousin of the Fossoways.
In 299 AC Elwood is a green boy of twenty.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Elwood is Ser Cortnay Penrose's second-in-command and his lieutenant at Storm's End during the castle's siege by Stannis Baratheon. Members of House Fossoway under Stannis's command believe that should Cortnay die, Elwood would surrender the castle without a fight. After Cortnay's death, Elwood promptly surrenders Storm's End and is named the new castellan in return.
A Storm of Swords
Stannis names Ser Gilbert Farring as the new castellan of Storm's End and places Elwood as his second-in-command.
A Dance with Dragons
Lord Meadows remains loyal to Stannis as the seneschal of Storm's End.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 42, Davos II.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 45, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ See the Elwood Meadows calculation.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.