Ermesande Hayford and her husband, Tyrek Lannister. By Amuelia ©
|Title||Lady of Hayford|
|Born||In 298 AC|
Ermesande Hayford is the Lady of Hayford and the head of House Hayford, a noble house of the crownlands. She is still a baby and is the last of her line.
A Clash of Kings
Lady Ermesande attends the tourney on King Joffrey's name day with her wet nurse. She is rumored to soon wed one of Queen Cersei Lannister's cousins, so the Lannisters might claim her lands. Ermesande is married to Tyrek Lannister, but he disappears soon after in the riot of King's Landing.
A Storm of Swords
Ermesande nurses during the wedding of Tyrion Lannister and Sansa Stark.
A Feast for Crows
Wearing a jade-decorated gown, Ermesande is brought before Ser Jaime Lannister and his retinue when their host stops at Hayford while en route to Riverrun. The crying girl is taken to bed by her wet nurse, however.
Tyrek was the son of his late Uncle Tygett, a boy of thirteen. He had vanished in the riot, not long after wedding the Lady Ermesande, a suckling babe who happened to be the last surviving heir of House Hayford. And likely the first bride in the history of the Seven Kingdoms to be widowed before she was weaned.—thoughts of Tyrion Lannister
My fealty's owed to House Hayford, and Lady Ermesande bends her little knee at King's Landing, or will when she's old enough to walk.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Ermesande Hayford.
- ↑ See the Ermesande Hayford calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 2, Sansa I.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 4, Tyrion I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 25, Tyrion VI.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 28, Sansa III.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 27, Jaime III.