Forrest Frey, by Magali Villeneuve, as depicted in The World of Ice & Fire
|Died||In 130 AC, Gods Eye|
|Spouse||Lady Sabitha Vypren|
|TV series||House of the Dragon: Season 1|
Forrest Frey, called Fool Frey, was the head of House Frey and the Lord of the Crossing during the Dance of the Dragons.
Forrest was a gallant and powerful knight.
In his youth, Forrest had once been a suitor to Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. When Rhaenyra visited the riverlands in 112 AC, he got dubbed "Fool Frey" for boldly asking openly for the Princess of Dragonstone's hand. He later married Lady Sabitha Vypren, and became the Lord of the Crossing.
Lord Forrest was among the prominent riverlords that sided with Princess Rhaenyra and the blacks during the Dance of the Dragons, despite initial reluctance among the riverlords. Forrest added his strength to Prince Daemon Targaryen's host and participated in capturing Stone Hedge from Lord Humfrey Bracken. He brought two hundred knights and six hundred infantry when he joined Lord Roderick Dustin and Robb Rivers by the Gods Eye. In the ensuring battle, Forrest died fighting the remains of House Lannister's army from the westerlands in the Battle by the Lakeshore.
His young son succeeded him as Lord of the Crossing and his wife, Lady Sabitha, took command of the Frey levies.
Forrest was born a younger son of House Frey and later in life became the Lord of the Crossing. He married Lady Sabitha Vypren and had at least one son with her, who succeeded him as Lord of the Crossing.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, Aftermath - The Hour of the Wolf.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands: House Tully.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Red Dragon and the Gold.