From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Gerold is a Westerosi given name. It can refer to several people:
- Archmaester Gerold, an Archmaester of the Citadel during the reign of King Aegon V Targaryen.
- Ser Gerold Dayne, the head of House Dayne of High Hermitage.
- Lord Gerold Grafton, the Lord of Gulltown.
- King Gerold Grafton, an Andal knight who established the rule of House Grafton over Gulltown and ruled as its king.
- Ser Gerold Hightower, also known as the White Bull, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard for Kings Jaehaerys II and Aerys II Targaryen.
- Lord Gerold Lannister, also known as the Golden, the Lord of Casterly Rock during the reigns of Kings Aerys I, Maekar I, and Aegon V Targaryen.
- King Gerold Lannister, a King of the Rock who sailed his fleet against the ironborn.
- King Gerold II Lannister, a King of the Rock.
- King Gerold III Lannister, a King of the Rock, whose son-in-law inherited the rule of the Kingdom of the Rock.
- Gerold Templeton, a member of House Templeton during the reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.