From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Seat||Wolf's Den (formerly)|
House Long is a noble house in the north.
House Long once held the Wolf's Den.
During the reign of Aegon III Targaryen, Ser Gareth Long served Lord Unwin Peake as the master-at-arms at Starpike in the Reach, and he was appointed master-at-arms at the Red Keep when Unwin became Hand of the King. It is unknown if Gareth was a member of the northern house.
A Dance with Dragons
Ser Lucifer Long is a member of the Windblown. However, men of the free companies may take whatever name they desire.
House Long at the end of the third century
The known Longs during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Lucifer Long, a member of the Windblown.
- Ser Gareth Long, a knight during the reign of King Aegon III Targaryen. Possibly a member of the northern Longs.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 29, Davos IV.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 25, The Windblown.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 24, The Lost Lord.