|Coat of arms||
Three bronze spearheads, on a white field, within a bronze embattled border|
(Argent, three spearheads within a bordure embattled bronze)
|Region||Vale of Arryn|
Lady Perianne Moore and Alys Turnberry were companions of Princess Saera Targaryen. When the young women became involved in scandal, King Jaehaerys I Targaryen arranged for Perianne to hastily wed Jonah Mooton.
A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
Mandon is assigned to guard King Joffrey I Baratheon and Tyrion Lannister in the Battle of the Blackwater. Mandon attempts to kill Tyrion during the battle, but the knight is pushed into the Blackwater Rush by Tyrion's squire, Podrick Payne, and he drowns under the weight of his armor.
A Storm of Swords
House Moore at the end of the third century
The known Moores during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Maladon Moore, a knight of the Kingsguard during the reign of Maegor I Targaryen.
- Lady Perianne Moore, called Pretty Peri, a lady companion of Princess Saera Targaryen and the wife of Lord Jonah Mooton.
Behind the Scenes
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Vale
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 51, Sansa IV.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 57, Sansa V.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 61, Tyrion XIV.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 12, Tyrion II.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- So Spake Martin: King's Landing 10 Questions, September 22, 2000