|Coat of arms||
Six roundels fountain, 3-2-1, on grey|
(Cendrée, six fountains 3-2-1)
|Overlord||House Baratheon of King's Landing|
House Rollingford is a noble house from the crownlands. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with six roundels fountain, 3-2-1, on grey.
When the realm began to turn against King Maegor I Targaryen for Prince Jaehaerys Targaryen, Lord Rollingford was among the score of lesser lords who gathered at his command. However, when Maegor mysteriously died upon the Iron Throne, Lords Rollingford and Buckwell sailed for Pentos. When the young King Jaehaerys I resided at Dragonstone, Lord Rollingford was one of the several lords who traveled to the island to speak with the king.
Ser Herman Rollingford was slain dueling a bravo in Braavos in 133 AC.
House Rollingford at the end of the third century
The known Rollingfords during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- no member has appeared yet.
- Lord Rollingford, one of King Maegor I Targaryen's last supporters.
- Ser Herman Rollingford, a member of Manfryd Mooton's mission.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the area of King's Landing
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Prince into King - The Ascension of Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, A Surfeit of Rulers.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.