From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Saltcliffe of Saltcliffe|
|Coat of arms||Argent, a serpent nine-headed sable|
|Head||Lord Donnor Saltcliffe|
House Saltcliffe of Saltcliffe is one of the ironborn noble houses on the island of Saltcliffe in the Iron Islands.
According to semi-canon sources their sigil is a nine-headed serpent, black on silver. Their words are not mentioned in the books.
A Clash of Kings
The Saltcliffes go to Pyke when Lord Balon Greyjoy summons the ironborn to crown himself king.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Donnor Saltcliffe is among Euron Greyjoy's champions at the kingsmoot.
House Saltcliffe at the end of the third century
The known Saltcliffes during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Donnor Saltcliffe, Lord of Saltcliffe
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Iron Islands
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 24, Theon II.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.