From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
Four wheels counterchanged on a quartered blue and white field|
(Quarterly azure and argent, four wheels counterchanged)
House Wayn is a noble house from the riverlands. According to semi-canon sources, they blazon their arms with four wheels counterchanged on quartered field blue and white.
Lord Tristifer Wayn participated in the battle at the Great Fork during the Faith Militant uprising. Visenya Targaryen used Vhagar to set aflame in a single night the seats of Houses Wayn, Blanetree, Deddings, Lychester, and Terrick.
A Clash of Kings
Utherydes Wayn is the steward of Riverrun and is of an age with Lord Hoster Tully.
House Wayn at the end of the third century
The known Wayns during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Utherydes Wayn, the steward of Riverrun.
- Lord Tristifer Wayn, who fought against the Iron Throne during the Faith Militant uprising.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Riverlands
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Game of Thrones, Appendix.