From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
Three woolsacks, white on purple, a white border|
(Purpure, three woolsacks within a bordure argent)
House Woolfield is a noble house from the north. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with three woolsacks, white on purple, a white border.
Given their name and that Leona Woolfield is the wife of the heir of White Harbor, Ser Wylis Manderly, it is possible this House is connected with Ramsgate or the Sheepshead Hills, places sworn to the Manderlys of nearby White Harbor.
A Dance with Dragons
Davos Seaworth meets the Manderlys in the Merman's Court. Leona Woolfield is present with her daughters, Wynafryd and Wylla Manderly.
House Woolfield at the end of the third century
The known Woolfields during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Leona Woolfield, the wife of Ser Wylis Manderly.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: the North
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Ramsgate.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Sheepshead Hills.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 19, Davos III.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.