From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Location||Vale of Arryn, Westeros.|
|Government||Seat of House Waynwood, Feudal society|
|Ruler||Lady Anya Waynwood|
|Religion||Faith of the Seven|
Ironoaks, also known as Ironoaks Castle, is the seat of House Waynwood in the Vale of Arryn. It is located east of the Eyrie and west of Old Anchor and is situated by a lake. A river runs east from the lake to the narrow sea.
During the coming of the Andals, King Robar II Royce defeated the Hammer of the Hills beneath the walls of Ironoaks.
A Storm of Swords
Using the name Alayne Stone, Sansa Stark stops at Ironoaks while traveling with Lord Petyr Baelish and Lady Lysa Arryn from the Fingers to the Eyrie.
A Feast for Crows
Harrold Hardyng is a ward of Lady Anya Waynwood at Ironoaks.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Map of the South
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Ironoaks.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Journeys.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.