|Born||In 247–282 AC|
|Father||Lord Luthor Tyrell|
|Mother||Lady Olenna Tyrell|
|Spouse||Ser Jon Fossoway|
Janna Fossoway, née Tyrell, is the wife of Ser Jon Fossoway. She is the youngest daughter of Lord Luthor Tyrell and Lady Olenna Tyrell. Janna has two siblings, Mace Tyrell, the current Lord of Highgarden, and an older sister, Mina.
Appearance and Character
Janna is buxom and enjoys gossip.
A Storm of Swords
Janna is among the retinue of her niece, Margaery Tyrell, when she comes to King's Landing to marry King Joffrey I Baratheon. She shares gossip with Sansa Stark.
Ser Kevan Lannister dances with Janna during Sansa's wedding to Tyrion Lannister.
A Feast for Crows
Lady Janna remains in King's Landing after the departure of most of the lords and ladies from the Reach. She hawks with Queen Margaery. When Queen Regent Cersei Lannister's party travels to the Great Sept of Baelor, Janna and Meredyth Crane wear flowers in their hair and are escorted by Janna's nephews, Ser Horas and Ser Hobber Redwyne.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ See the Janna Tyrell calculation.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 28, Sansa III.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 16, Sansa II.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.