From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Jothos Slynt is the second son of Janos Slynt.
A Game of Thrones
When Janos Slynt is named Lord of Harrenhal, two of his three sons accompany him before the Iron Throne.
A Clash of Kings
When Tyrion Lannister, acting Hand of the King, sends Jothos's father Janos to the Wall, he promises that Jothos and his younger brother Danos will be fostered out as squires.
A Storm of Swords
Jothos is now a squire. Lord Varys warns Tyrion Lannister that Jothos and his brothers would gladly inform on Tyrion to avenge their father. Following the death of King Joffrey I Baratheon at his wedding feast, Jothos testifies at the trial against Tyrion, stating that he had seen Tyrion gather the poisoned chalice off the floor and poured the remaining contents on the floor.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 57, Sansa V.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 8, Tyrion II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 12, Tyrion II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.