Kennos of Kayce
|Kennos of Kayce|
|Allegiance||House Kenning of Kayce|
A Storm of Swords (appears)|
A Feast for Crows (appears)
A Dance with Dragons (appears)
Kennos is chunky.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Ser Jaime Lannister spots Ser Kennos riding at a quintain in the yard of the Red Keep. Kennos is part of the force that leaves King's Landing to end the siege of Riverrun under the command of Jaime. At the gates of King's Landing he urges Jaime to wear his golden hand and wave at the smallfolk. He blows the Horn of Herrock to announce the westermen's arrival at Harrenhal, Darry, and Riverrun. During the dinner held at Darry for Jaime, Kennos pulls a serving girl into his lap.
A Dance with Dragons
Behind the scenes
George R. R. Martin named the character after his longtime friend Ken Keller, who grew up in the west coast of the United States and lives in Kansas City. George also dedicated the first volume of Wild Cards to Ken.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Kennos.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 27, Jaime III.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 48, Jaime I.
- Ken Keller on his interactions with George R. R. Martin