Lord of Acorn Hall
Lord of Acorn Hall is a title held by the head of House Smallwood, the ruler of Acorn Hall in the riverlands.
Lord Smallwood died fighting in King Arlan III Durrandon's campaign against King Humfrey I Teague, which included the Battle of Six Kings.
During the reign of King Aenys I Targaryen, Lord Myles Smallwood fought with Lord Alyn Stokeworth in his campaign against Harren the Red. During the Faith Militant uprising, Lord Myles battled Wat the Hewer in the battle at Stonebridge. He later sided with Prince Aegon the Uncrowned in the Battle Beneath the Gods Eye against his uncle King Maegor I Targaryen.
In 54 AC, Lord Myles was raised to Hand of the King to Jaehaerys I Targaryen, favored for his loyalty and prowess in battle. Though he was renowned for his courage and undoubtedly well-intentioned, he was ill-suited to the office and was dismissed by Jaehaerys in 57 AC.
During the Dance of the Dragons, Lord Joseth Smallwood supported the blacks and Rhaenyra Targaryen. He briefly halted the westermen host under Ser Adrian Tarbeck in a battle near Acorn Hall. Lord Joseth later scraped together fresh levies for the Second Battle of Tumbleton.
In 212 AC, Lord and Lady Smallwood traveled to Whitewalls to take part in a tourney. Daemon II Blackfyre issued commands to Lord Smallwood during the tourney, suggesting he was aware of the Second Blackfyre Rebellion.
A Storm of Swords
Lord Theomar Smallwood marches to war with his liege lord, Karyl Vance.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Theomar seemingly bent the knee after the Red Wedding, as Smallwood banners are spotted by Ser Jaime Lannister during the siege of Riverrun.
Known Lords of Acorn Hall
- Lord Smallwood, ruling during the reign of King Humfrey I Teague.
- Lord Myles Smallwood
- Lord Joseth Smallwood
- Lord Smallwood, ruling during the reign of King Aerys I Targaryen.
- Lord Theomar Smallwood, the current Lord of Acorn Hall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Fire & Blood, Birth, Death and Betrayal Under Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 54, Davos V.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 22, Arya IV.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.