Lord of Hellholt
Lord of Hellholt or Lord of the Hellholt is a title held by the head of House Uller, the ruler of Hellholt in Dorne.
After the death of Mors Martell, Princess Nymeria took the aged Lord Uller as her second husband.
During the First Dornish War, Lord Harlen Tyrell was sent by King Aegon I Targaryen to the Hellholt, seat of Lord Uthor Uller. However, by the time Harlen's host arrived, the caslte was abandonned. During the Dragon's Wroth, four consecutive Lords Uller (Uthor was possibly amongst them) were murdered for the Iron Throne's ransom on their head.
A Storm of Swords
Lord Harmen Uller is among the Dornish nobles that accompany Oberyn Martell to King's Landing.
A Dance with Dragons
Lord Harmen is present at the feast when Balon Swann arrives in Sunspear to deliver the head of Ser Gregor Clegane. He refuses to drink when Ricasso raises a toast to King Tommen Baratheon.
Known Lords of Hellholt
- Lord Uller, the second husband of Nymeria.
- Lord Uthor Uller
- Four consecutive Lords Uller murdered during the Dragon's Wroth.
- Lord Harmen Uller, the current Lord of Hellholt.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The World of Ice & Fire, Ancient History: Ten Thousand Ships.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 38, The Watcher.