Lord of Longbow Hall
During the Andal invasion, King Robar II Royce formed an alliance of First Men Houses from the Vale to repel the Andals. He gained the Hunters as allies after he bested Lord Hunter at an archery contest. Robar's forces were defeated in the Battle of the Seven Stars, however, and the Hunters submitted to Artys I Arryn, the new King of Mountain and Vale.
A Game of Thrones
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Known Lords of Longbow Hall
- Lord Hunter, during the Battle of the Seven Stars.
- Lord Hunter, during the reign of King Roland I Arryn. He was the father of Teora Hunter.
- Lord Alec Hunter
- Lord Eon Hunter
- Lord Gilwood Hunter, the current Lord of Longbow Hall.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 58, Eddard XV.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale: The Eyrie.