Lord of Stonehelm
|Lord of Stonehelm|
|Office||Ruler of Stonehelm|
|Current Holder||Lord Gulian Swann (or Clifford Swann)|
|Heir||Ser Donnel Swann|
Lord of Stonehelm is a title held by the head of House Swann, the ruler of Stonehelm in the stormlands.
When Johanna Swann was captured by Lysene captains of the Triarchy, her niggardly uncle, the Lord of Stonehelm, refused to pay her ransom.
Lord Gawen Swann competed in the tourney at Ashford Meadow in 209 AC.
Lord Manfred Swann had a young Barristan Selmy as his squire.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Gulian Swann agrees to meet Ser Davos Seaworth but refuses to join the cause of Stannis Baratheon. During the War of the Five Kings, Gulian remains in his castle pleading illness.
A Dance with Dragons
Clifford Swann is listed as Lord of Stonehelm. It is unknown if this is a mistake or whether Clifford has succeeded Gulian over Gulian's eldest son, Ser Donnel.
Known Lords of Stonehelm
- Lord Swann, ruling during the reign of King Viserys I Targaryen. He was the uncle of Johanna Swann.
- Lord Swann, ruling during the Dance of the Dragons. He was the father of Ser Byron Swann.
- Lord Gawen Swann
- Lord Manfred Swann
- Lord Gulian Swann (or Clifford Swann), the current Lord of Stonehelm.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The Hedge Knight.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 57, Daenerys V.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 67, Jaime VIII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 49, Tyrion XI.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons — A Son for a Son.