|Title||Lady of Riverrun|
|Died||In 59 AC, Riverrun|
|Spouse||Lord Prentys Tully|
Lucinda's husband, Lord Prentys Tully of Riverrun, was one of the first great lords to abandon King Maegor I Targaryen. Although the Faith Militant had been outlawed by the Iron Throne, Ser Joffrey Doggett roamed the riverlands and the westerlands with the support of the pious Lucinda. After the death of Maegor the Cruel, King Jaehaerys I Targaryen refused the request of Lucinda and Joffrey to reinstate the Faith Militant.
When Prentys was called to serve as the master of laws and lord justiciar for Jaehaerys in 49 AC, Lucinda accompanied her husband to King's Landing. Lord Tully suggested that the king wed his wife's younger sister, Ella Broome, but Jaehaerys instead married his own sister, Alysanne Targaryen. Dowager Queen Alyssa Velaryon sent Lucinda to take charge of Alysanne's household at Dragonstone. Rogar Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End, wanted Lucinda, one of the so-called Wise Women, to report to him about the royal couple's behavior.
When Jaehaerys reached his majority in 50 AC, he dismissed Prentys from the small council, so Lucinda and Prentys returned to Riverrun. After the resignation of Lord Daemon Velaryon as Hand of the King in 54 AC, Lucinda and Prentys supported his replacement by Myles Smallwood, Lord of Acorn Hall.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, Prince into King - The Ascension of Jaehaerys I.
- Fire & Blood, A Surfeit of Rulers.
- Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Policy, Progeny, and Pain.