|Title||Lady of Starpike, Dunstonbury, and Whitegrove|
|Born||In 34 AC or 35 AC|
|Spouse||Lord Uther Peake|
Appearance and Character
In 47 AC, her father urged King Maegor I Targaryen to marry either Prunella or Prudence, or both if he so desired. The king did not choose Prunella or her sister, instead marrying the Black Brides, Rhaena Targaryen, Jeyne Westerling and Elinor Costayne.
In 49 AC, her father made the same offer to Lord Rogar Baratheon and Queen Regent Alyssa Velaryon, that King Jaehaerys I Targaryen marry either Prunella and Prudence; Lord Baratheon rebuffed this offer.
Prunella became a lady companion to Queen Alysanne Targaryen during her time on Dragonstone. During King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne's second wedding, she disrobed the king during the bedding ceremony.
- See the Prunella Celtigar calculation.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.