|Born||In 290 AC, the Crag|
Rollam Westerling is the second son of Gawen Westerling, Lord of the Crag, and Lady Sybell Spicer.
A Storm of Swords
Rollam replaces Olyvar Frey as the squire of Robb Stark, King in the North, after Robb marries Jeyne Westerling and House Frey withdraws their forces from Robb's. Rollam accompanies Robb to Riverrun when Robb returns from the westerlands. Rollam remains at Riverrun with his sisters, Jeyne and Eleyna, and his mother, Sybell Spicer, when Robb goes to the wedding of Lord Edmure Tully at the Twins. Robb is then slain in the massacre dubbed the Red Wedding.
A Feast for Crows
Rollam's elder brother, Ser Raynald Westerling, is presumed to have died in the Red Wedding. After Ser Jaime Lannister resolves the siege of Riverrun, Lord Gawen Westerling departs for the Crag with his surviving family.
- ↑ See the Rollam Westerling calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Rollam Westerling.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 14, Catelyn II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 45, Catelyn V.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 44, Jaime VII.