Saath is a city in northern Essos at the western end of the Sarne delta along the Shivering Sea. It is west of Vaes Graddakh and southwest of Morosh. Saath is connected by a Valyrian road to Vaes Khadokh farther to the south.
Saath is a small port with white walls. The people of Saath still call themselves Tagaez Fen, or Tall Men, after the Sarnori of old. The city has managed to survive with the support of Ib and Lorath. The people of Saath often trade with the Lorathi colony of Morosh.
Saath and its sister city, Sarys, fought the Ibbenese for control over the mouth of the Sarne on several occasions.
Saath is the last surviving remnant of the Kingdom of Sarnor, as the other Sarnori cities, including Sarys, were destroyed by the Dothraki during the Century of Blood.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Central Essos.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Beyond the Free Cities: The Shivering Sea.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice & Fire, Beyond the Free Cities: The Grasslands.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Morosh.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Beyond the Free Cities: Ib.