|Title||Lady of the Last Hearth|
|Born||In 141–162 AC|
|Died||In or after 154 AC|
|Book||The World of Ice & Fire (appendix)|
Serena Stark was a noblewoman from House Stark, the youngest daughter of Rickon Stark, heir to Lord Cregan Stark of Winterfell, and his wife, Jeyne Manderly. She had an older sister, Sansa Stark.[N 1]
After the death of her father in the Conquest of Dorne, Serena's sister Sansa was set to inherit Winterfell after her grandfather, Lord Cregan. However, the lordship of Winterfell instead passed to Cregan's second son, Jonnel Stark, who also married Sansa. The north lamented the death of Rickon, for the reigns of Jonnel and his brothers after him were troublesome.
Serena married twice in her life. She first married Lord Jon Umber with whom she did not have issue, and then she married her father's half-brother, Edric Stark, with whom she had four children: first the twin sons Cregard and Torrhen, then two daughters Arrana and Aregelle Stark.
- ↑ Serena is marked as the elder sister in the family tree in The World of Ice & Fire. However, Sansa is the elder one in George R. R. Martin's notes.
- ↑ asoiaf.westeros.org: The Wiki-Timeline Project v2 – Comment by Ran (March 16, 2020)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See the Serena Stark calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Stark Lineage.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 asoiaf.westeros.org: The Wiki-Timeline Project v2 – Comment by Ran (March 16, 2020)
- ↑ Serena and Sansa (September 21, 2020)
- ↑ asoiaf.westeros.org: The ASOIAF wiki thread (September 21, 2020)
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Lords of Winterfell.