From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Skane is an isle in the north, located north of the island of Skagos and the Bay of Seals. It has windswept hills and stony shores.
Skane is said to have been raided long ago by the Skagosi in what is known as the Feast of Skane. The isle is believed to now be uninhabited, with tumbled stones and overgrown foundations lying in ruin.
A Dance with Dragons
Maester Harmune sends a report to Jon Snow, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, that two Lyseni ships under the command of Cotter Pyke have run aground on Skane.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Map of the North
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Stoneborn of Skagos.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 15, Samwell II.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Skane.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 58, Jon XII.