Street of the Sisters
The Street of the Sisters is one of the four straight streets which starts at the unnamed great square in the center of King's Landing (the three others being: the Gods' Way, the King's Way and the Muddy Way). The street connects the Great Sept of Baelor atop Visenya's Hill to the Dragonpit atop the Hill of Rhaenys and was named after these two sisters. One can find the Guildhall of the Alchemists upon it. The brothel known as the House of Kisses was located at the end of the Street of the Sisters atop Visenya's Hill.
Lady Baela Targaryen took part in drunken horse races along the Street of the Sisters.
A Game of Thrones
During the frenzy preceding the Hand's tourney, a drunken horse race takes place in the Street of the Sisters.
Arya Stark is in the crowd marching up the Street of Sisters to the Great Sept of Baelor to go see Lord Eddard Stark's excecution.
A Clash of Kings
Tyrion Lannister rides along the Street of the Sisters to go see Hallyne in the Guildhall of the Alchemists.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 67, Sansa VI.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 20, Tyrion V.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 27, Eddard VI.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 65, Arya V.