Walda Frey (daughter of Walton)
|Born||In 280 AC or 281 AC|
Walda Frey, better known as Fair Walda, is the daughter of Walton Frey and Deana Hardyng. She is called Fair Walda as she is considered one of the more beautiful daughters of House Frey.
Catelyn Stark considers Walda to be one of the more nubile Frey maidens.
It is common knowledge around the Twins that Walda has occasionally slept with Black Walder.
A Clash of Kings
When Lord Roose Bolton has to choose a bride from the maidens of House Frey, everyone is convinced he will choose Fair Walda. When Lord Walder Frey offers Roose his bride's weight in silver as a dowry, Roose chooses Walda's cousin, Fat Walda, instead.
A Storm of Swords
At the wedding feast of Lord Edmure Tully's and Lady Roslin Frey's wedding, Walda is seated between Robb Stark and Smalljon Umber.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ See the Walda Frey (daughter of Walton) calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 39, Catelyn V.