From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Walder is a given name common among the members and descendants of House Frey. According to Lord Walder Frey, his descendants name children after him hoping that the head of their house will favor them.
- Lord Walder Frey, Lord of the Crossing
- Walder Frey, also known as Big Walder, eldest son of Ser Jammos Frey and Sallei Paege
- Walder Frey, also known as Black Walder, second son of Ser Ryman Frey
- Walder Frey, also known as Little Walder, the son of Merrett Frey and Mariya Darry
- Walder Frey, also known as Red Walder, fourth son of Ser Emmon Frey and Genna Lannister
- Walder Brax, second son of Lady Morya Frey and Ser Flement Brax
- Walder Goodbrook, the son of Kyra Frey and Ser Garse Goodbrook
- Walder Haigh, the son of Ser Harys Haigh, eldest son of Perriane Frey
- Walder Rivers, eldest bastard son of Lord Walder Frey
- Walder Vance, eldest son of Maegelle Frey and Ser Dafyn Vance
Of no known relation to House Frey:
- Walder, the birth name of Hodor, a stableboy at Winterfell.
- Walder of Woodmere, a knight from Woodmere during the reign of King Daeron II Targaryen
- Walder Stackspear, a knight of House Stackspear during the reign of King Daeron II Targaryen
- Walda Frey (disambiguation)
- Walda Rivers (disambiguation)
- Walderan Tarbeck, the last confirmed Lord of Tarbeck Hall and head of House Tarbeck
- Walton Frey, third son of Ser Stevron Frey
- Waltyr Frey, third son of Lord Walder Frey and his seventh wife, Annara Farring
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 59, Catelyn IX.