From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
In 127 AC, King Viserys's health began to deteriorate. Instead of the throne room, he started to hold court in his solar, and later in his bedchamber.
- On the first day of the year, King Viserys held a feast to celebrate his recovery from the amputation of his two fingers. The green and black factions make acts of apparent reconciliation, although when the king leaves the confrontation reemerges.
- King Viserys seems to recover some vigor with Grand Maester Orwyle's treatments of potions and tinctures, but the improvement is short-lived and eventually the gout, chest paints and shortness of breath afflict the king again.
- Prince Maelor Targaryen, son of Prince Aegon Targaryen and Princess Helaena Targaryen.
- Lady Daenaera Velaryon, daughter of Daeron Velaryon.
- Grand Maester Mellos, collapsed while climbing steps.