A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
|A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying|
|Author||Robert J. Schwalb|
|Publisher||Green Ronin Publishing (US)|
|Released||March 10, 2009 (US)|
|Cover Artist||Andrew Hou|
Serial-numbered edition ISBN 1-934547-12-3|
Standard Edition ISBN 978-1-934547-12-0
|Preceded by||A Game of Thrones RPG|
|Followed by||A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide|
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is a role-playing game produced by Green Ronin Publishing and based on the A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy series by George R. R. Martin. It is the second roleplaying game to be licensed by Martin, the first being A Game of Thrones, which stopped being made when its publisher went bankrupt. A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying uses a custom system made just for the setting, and the company has since released many supplemental adventures and content.
The game has won many industry awards such as 2009's Silver ENnie for Best Rules, while its free quick-start counterpart received the 2009 Golden ENnie for best Free Product.
A translation of the basic rules (perhaps of the Pocket Edition) was published in Brazilian Portuguese by Jambô Editora in March 2015 (ISBN 9788589134866).
Freed from the grip of mad King Aerys II, Westeros emerges from a bloody civil war as Robert Baratheon attempts to bring a lasting peace to the Seven Kingdoms. In spite of the promises of justice and prosperity for all, this perilous time is marked by the political maneuvering of ambitious nobles and foul plots hatched in secret councils. Villains are rewarded for dark deeds and honest men are brought low for old loyalties. Conspiracies abound, the wind carries rumors of war, and the Great Houses struggle to find their places in this new regime. And all the while an ancient evil stirs in the far-flung reaches of the north.
- Roleplaying - The first first core book, provides the rules. It covers everything from character and house creation to intrigue and mass combat.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide - The second core book, describes Westeros in lavish detail, providing full details on all the major regions and principal players of the game of thrones.
- Peril at King's Landing - Supporting book, provide a complete adventure to help you kick-start your campaign. Used by itself or as part of a series, this adventure provides everything a Narrator needs to tell an engaging tale of mystery and mayhem.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying, Pocket Edition.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Chronicle Starter.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Narrator's Kit
- Wedding Knight (pdf only)
||This article or section is a stub. You can help "A Wiki Of Ice And Fire" by expanding it and/or improving existing text.|